Thursday, September 09, 2010

Stay Tuned for Full Photokina 2010 Coverage



Photokina is the world's largest photo industry trade show. So large, in fact, that it is only held once every two years. With only two weeks before Photokina 2010 opens its doors, I am once again preparing to make pilgrimage to Cologne, Germany to blog about all the photo gear goodness I can get my hands on. I'll do my best to blog daily and provide the most accurate and in-depth information available online. No cut-and-paste press release filler here - I’ll have plenty of hands-on photos and gather information directly from product managers and engineers.

Photokina is really too big to see everything, so I will be focusing on what I think are the most interesting products. Of course, being the Leica nut I am (and one of the largest Leica dealers in the USA), I will spend a considerable amount of virtual ink covering any announcements or new products at the Leica stand. I will have my trusty Blackberry with me and will be monitoring comments and emails on the show floor. If there is any specific product I should look at or questions I can answer, please send them my way and I will do my best to do so.

So, stay tuned!


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home