Monday, March 02, 2009

Vegas Baby

I arrived in Las Vegas yesterday afternoon after a long day of travel from the East Coast. The weather is picture perfect here and anticipation is building for what lies ahead. I am really looking forward to the PMA show opening tomorrow as well as the GetDPI/L-Camera-Forum member meet-up and demo on Thursday. Tomorrow, I have appointments lined up at the Leica booth all day and hope to gather some more concrete details on the S2. While the PMA show pales in comparison to Photokina, it is still one of the largest photo shows in the world and may just hold some juicy secrets. So, stay tuned.



Here is a shot I took out of my hotel-room window last night with the M8.2 and 35 Summicron ASPH. This is probably the best view I've had in Las Vegas in all my years coming here for trade shows. Usually, I get the unobstructed parking lot view. So, this is a nice change. And the Renaissance Hotel is literally just a few steps from the Convention Center entrance.



Right now I'm off to the the DIMA conference.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger ivars krafts said...

Looking forward to lots of good, detailed posts.

 
At 11:22 PM, Anonymous kartÄ™ r4i said...

Beautiful image. You are providing great information about camera. Keep up this great work. I'll be visiting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home